Saturday, November 30, 2019

WEEKLY REFLECTION 2 (NOV. 25 - NOV. 30)

                          The second week of school internship was from 25th November to 30th November of 2019. A morning assembly was conducted on 25th Nov. Monday. The winners of the district youth festival were honoured during the assembly. There were 5 classes during this week and I taught the next 8 paragraphs of the lesson 'The Merchant of Venice'. I took an activity lesson plan on the topic Simple Present Tense also. The classes were taken by using ample teaching aids like charts, flash cards and activity cards. The use of I.C.T. made the class more attractive and effective.

                         I could take classes with good confidence level. I believe that the students were able to follow my classes well. The use of I.C.T. oriented lesson plans contributed to the class to a great extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment