Friday, January 10, 2020

WEEKLY REFLECTION 7 (JAN.6 - JAN.10)


                 During this week, I took a new poem 'My Grandmother's House' written by Kamala Surayya. I used I.C.T. for taking the class in an interesting way. The poem was taken completely using two days. After that I took an innovative lesson plan on the same poem. The way of teaching was entirely changed when taking the innovative lesson plan. I took an activity lesson plan on 'Present Progressive Test'. I used some charts for the class. I also took a class using the Direct Instruction Model on the topic 'Past Continuous Tense'. I got an opportunity to observe the classes of some of the trainees.

                I could take classes with good confidence level. The usage of apt teaching aids made the classes more effective and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment