Friday, January 17, 2020

WEEKLY REFLECTION 8 (JAN.13 - JAN.17)


              During this week, I took a new poem 'Solitude' written by Ella Wheeler Wilcox. I took about three days to complete the poem. I used apt teaching aids like power point slides with pictures, flash cards etc. I used pictures to convey the meaning of some unfamiliar words in the poem. I gave short appreciations of each stanza of the poem to the students. I also took a class on the topic 'Adverbs' using Advance Organizer Model. I used some charts for that class. On Jan.13 I conducted a conscientization programme on the topic 'Plastics; Do's and Don'ts' for the students of class VIII A. I also conducted an achievement test on Jan.16 for the students in VIII H to know what they understood.

               This week I was able to take the class well. I believe that the students are following my class pretty good. The usage of good teaching aids and models made the class more lively.

No comments:

Post a Comment