Wednesday, January 22, 2020

WEEKLY REFLECTION 9 (JAN.20 -JAN.22)


       During the last three days of teaching practice, I was relieved from taking classes as I had completed all the portions. I was engaged in some practical works and collected the necessary data for the project work. I corrected the answer sheets of the achievement test and marked the scores in the scoring sheet.

       The teaching practice at Govt.H.S.S. Anchalummood was really a good experience for me. Through this teaching practice session I acquired a lot of knowledge in teaching field. I learnt to manage the classrooms and organize programmes well. The students co-operated very well and the teachers and other staffs were very supportive through out the period of the teaching practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment